Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cowboy in the Woods


Ok, I just had to do one more today. I've had this idea for a while and finally had the time to do it today. Since a lot of my trees are pine trees (as you can see in the photo). I actually built my house around a certain Pine tree in the yard. I tried to do the sky in fall colors. I sponged the sun through a punched out 1" circle. I then masked the sun and did Soft Sky with a little of Cameo Coral. I sponge a little Blue Bayou around the edge. I originally made this to go in the Fall Theme Challenge. Just as I was going to upload I got an e-mail that a new submission had been loaded to the Clearly Fun Challenge. That challenge was to use a transparency, so it fit that one too!!!

Stamps: Bronc Buster, Lovely as a Tree
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Summer Sun, Cameo Coral, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Black Stazon
Accessories: Pewter Brads, Window Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails