Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Loads of Love


So yesterday my pre-order from the up-coming mini (available to order from on Sept 1st) came. I was so hoping today's challenge would be colors that I could use with one of those sets. No such luck. Shelby, my 5 yr old daughter, has some great ideas for the new sets! I cannot wait to try them out!! I did get the change to use my new Jumbo Eyelets and Crop-a-Dile (wonderful new tool!!!) The colors for today's Color Challenge were: Old Olive, Pretty in Pink and Purely Pomegranate. I had this idea to do with the punches in my sleep last night and just had in incorporate it into this card.

Stamps: Print Pattern, Loads of Love
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Black Stazon, Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink, Neutrals-Sahara Sand, Basic Gray, Going Gray
Accessories: Twill tape, Purely Pomegranate Double stitched ribbon, Jumbo Eyelet, Circle Scallop Punch, Photo Corner Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Fire Circle Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails