Thursday, August 23, 2007

Fall Leaves


Today's Challenge on SCS was the Way to Use It Challenge to do a Halloween card. Since I do not have anything halloween we had the option to do a fall card. For those who know me, they know I love it hot. I wish I could still have the heat with the fall colors. I live in the woods and love just driving down my driveway watching the trees turn colors day by day. Isn't is fascinating how God placed the trees just in the right places so the colors are so enjoyable. If fall colors do not show our Great Creator I do not know what does. What if He would of placed all the yellow tress together...not so pretty! The leaves are curled up on the card. I wanted to do the Polished Stone Technique again. This card seems to be missing something (Maybe the sanded background, LOL!). Have a great day and stamp something today!!
Stamps: Aida Cloth, Lovely as a Tree
Paper: Glossy White, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink: Re-inkers: Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Gold Encore /Basic Brown, Timber Brown Stazon
Accessories: Hodgepodge hardware, tag Corner Punch, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, Tool Kit for Piercing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails