Friday, August 10, 2007

Simple Flower


My mind is in such a simple state right now after being sick for so long. I had no idea what to make but knew I wanted to stamp today. I went to SCS to check out the challenge. Today was the Limited supply challenge. We were to make a summery card, the best of summer. I love summer and enjoying summer, so the simple worked great for me. Things are so busy with running the kids to so many events I really enjoy when I get to sit and look at the flowers. Such simple times, call for a simple card.
Stamps: Petals Jumbo Wheel, Polka Dots and Paisley
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, River Rock
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, River Rock
Accessories: Corner Punch for Scalloped edge, Purely Pomegranate double stitched ribbon, River Rock double stitched ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card!!! I really like the happy words along the side with the scallop edge!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails