Monday, August 27, 2007

Resist Flower


This card was made for today's Technique Challenge. It incorporates two different resist techniques. One is the Emboss Resist and one is the Versamark resist. I stamped my doodle image with Versamark ink on White Glossy paper. I then used clear embossing powder to seal it. I stamped the flower image in Versamark and left it. I then brayered over both images with Blue Bayou ink. I then stamped some partial edge flower with Blue Bayou. I used the corner rounder and the 1/8" circle punch to do the lace edge. I found the pearl string sitting on my desk. They had fallen off my daughter's dress and I had no intention of putting them back on so I thought they fit great here. I sponged around the edge of all the Soft Sky with Blue Bayou. I dyed the Pretties by rubbing them in the ink pad.

Stamps: Doodle This, Short and Sweet
Paper: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Whisper White Glossy
Ink: Versa Mark, Blue Bayou
Accessories: Pretties Flowers and pearls, Ice Square Rhinestone Brads, Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon, Oval Punches, Corner Rounder Punch, 1/8" circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails