Friday, July 26, 2013

Serene Tape



This card contains 2 things I have wanted to try for a while. 1.) I used tape to do the stripes.  The card idea I saw it on she used painters tape, which I did not have, so I used some vinyl duct tape that I knew would peel right off of the Card Stock. I laid the tape sticky down across the ink pad and ran my finger over it.  I then laid it on the Card Stock and rubbed my finger across it again to transfer the ink.  2.) I corner cut my framelit card stock so the layering was not so wide.  The step up is just too big for my taste.  So I cut out 2 of the Wisteria Wonder, corner cut them and filled in the 4 rounded corners.  Once I ran it through the Big Shot with an Embossing Folder you can't even tell and I have more space to show off the DSP in the background .  I love these colors!!

Details:
Stamps: Serene Silhouettes, Express Yourself
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Afternoon Picnic DSP
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 5/8" Victoria Crochet Trim, Pretty Print Embossing Folder

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card. Sounds like a fun technique. I will have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails