Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Clay Flower Dress



So I am obeying the Neurologists and letting my brain heal.  I was told to do lots of things with dexterity and things I enjoy so what is better than stamping!  I am not sure why the image of the sketch is so small but you can see it at Splitcoast if you want to stop by and give it a shot.  I have been playing a lot with the molds and clay lately and this is another of the things I have wanted to do with the flowers.  It is much prettier in person as the Dazzling Diamonds in the clay just does not photograph very well.


Details:
Stamps: Bring on the Cake
Paper: Strawberry Slush, Early Espresso Coredination, Very Vanilla, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Strawberry Slush
Accessories: Strawberry Slush 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim, Simply Pressed Clay, Blossoms Clay Mold, Extra Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Basic Pearls, Basic Rhinestones, Dress Up Framelit, Big Shot, Dazzling Diamonds, Pretty Print Embossing Folder, Scallop Oval Punch

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails