Friday, July 12, 2013

Dazzling Dress up



I have wanted this Dress Up Framelit for sooo long and finely broke down and added it to my last order. I hope I do not over use it so you get bored of it! Lol.   To make the jacket I just ran the sleeved dress through with only the top part on the paper.  I cut it down the center and trimmed a bit off of each edge.  For the dress I just wrapped the ribbon and fastened in the back.

Details:
Stamps: Express Yourself
Paper: Strawberry Slush, Basic Black, Very Vanilla,Silver Glimmer, Modern Medley DSP, Baked Brown Sugar
Ink: Strawberry Slush
Accessories: Strawberry Slush 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim, Big Shot, Apothecary Accent Framelit, Bitty Banner Framelit, Dress Up Framelit, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack-Flower, Basic Rhinestones

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow wow wow .. LOVE it!! That is so clever and SO cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails