Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Elegant Cantaloupe



I had seen someone put a rose in the center of the butterfly and loved how it looked so I thought I would give it a try.  I was going for the vintage yet elegant look.  I love the Doilies but I tend to use more Very Vanilla than Whisper White.  So I filled one of the Spritzers with rubbing alcohol and a few drops of Crumb Cake re-inkers.  I sprayed it, let it dry and sprayed it again.  It gave it the tea stained look I was looking for.  For the flower I put a sprinkle of Dazzling Diamonds in the mold before putting the clay into it.  I had pre-colored the clay Crisp Cantaloupe.  Admission: I have not yet ordered the re-inkers for the new In Colors and I had my heart set on this color so I dabbed the clay in the pad, mixed well, dabbed again until I got the color I wanted.  Now I know I will have to add at least this color to my next order.

Details:
Stamps: Papillon Potpouri
Paper: Soft Suede, Crisp Cantaloupe, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Crumb Cake-in Spritzer bottle
Accessories: Big Shot, Pretty Print Embossing Folder, Designer Frames, Embossing Folder, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Simply Pressed Clay, Blossoms Clay Mold, 5/8" Victoria Crochet Trim, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Dazzling Diamonds

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails