Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Edged Butterfly


I wanted a very cheery look and when I saw this layout on another card it reminded me of a rainbow.  I have had a lot of request for "Prayer" cards so I will be working on them off and on for a while.  This is the first time (that I remember) that I have layered the 2 butterfly punches....it is not my last ;-)



Details:
Stamps: Blooming with Kindness, Papillon Potpouri, Blessings from Heaven
Paper: Pacific Point, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point, Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Stripes Embossing Folder, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Ovals Collections Framelits, Bity Butterfly Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails