Friday, July 05, 2013

Monarch




I love this butterfly stamp!  I have done numerous cards of the partial butterfly but have never done a full sized or have I ever colored it in....today was that day!  I stamped it and then cut it out.  Of course the antenna were too hard to cut just as they created them so I cut them a bit wider and colored the extra in with the marker.  I colored it all in with re-inkers and the aqua painters,  then I went over some choice areas with the markers.  I sprayed the whole thing with glimmer spray, after it dried I curled it up and glued the center and the corners down.  I added the sentiment and it is ready to go.


Details:
Stamps: Swalllowtail, Loving Thoughts
Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Ink: Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango Markers-Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails