Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Peru Christmas Card

Reminder to post something on the MDS Blog Candy Post to win a free SUO MDS Blog Background.

Our Home Educator's group chooses a mission to donate to every year for Christmas. Since this years package is headed to a mission orphanage in Peru later this week we had to get going on it. Each family was also suppose to make a hand made card to send with our gifts. So here is the card coming from our family. I was stumped on what to put behind the manger image but knew I wanted something there. I ended up punching the same size circle, cutting it in half and spreading it to each side a bit, The image is embossed. I have not embossed for a very very very long time. The card fave was stamped with En Francias and the Medallion, I stamped the first one with full ink and in the opposite corner I stamped right again without inking again. I also sponged around the outside edges of everything but the Real Red. I ordered a light tent yesterday since the sun may not show itself again until May. I hope it will make my cards look more real to life.

Stamps: En Francias Background, Medallion Background, Season of Simple Grace, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Gray
Ink: Basic Black Craft Ink, Real Red, Basic Gray
Accessories: 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Curly Label Punch, Modern Label Punch, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Impressions Folder Petals-A-Plenty

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails