Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Snow



I have been busy working on some Christmas orders so not too many cards have been made. I have to make 15 of these so not much else to post for awhile. I will post each side on different days, so keep watching! I just love these fun blocks. I asked my Dad if he could cut me some 3.5" x 3.5" blocks for a craft project (DH is overloaded right now). Dad went above and beyond. He cut them, sanded, and round all of the corners. I had intended to paint them but they were just too nice so I stained them instead and I am so glad that I did.

The SNOW is sprayed with the Shimmer Paint mixed with Rubbing Alcohol. It adds just a slight sparkle. I could spray everything with this!

Stamps: None
Paper: Merry Moments DSP, Real Red, Old Olive, Garden Green Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink:None
Accessories: Jumbo Grommet, Big Shot, Serif Essentials Alphabet Die, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Sleigh Bells Ribbon, Merry Details Die, 5/16" Chocolate Chip Brad, Scallop Edge Punch

Signature

3 comments:

  1. Deb,
    This is a fantastic project! Wowzers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these blocks. What a great idea! I think the versitility of them is great for a lot of occasions. I only have one complaint. Why didn't I think of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails