Friday, October 30, 2009

Razzleberry Wheat


So today is another day where the sun just decided not to shine. I tried so many different places to get this picture and no luck with lighting..I just love how these colors turned out together. I do not have much time today so I kept this very simple as I have not had much completed to post this week. I did cut the segments first and then held down to my scratch paper with temporary adhesive while I stamped. They do line up but it must be the way I took the picture (holding on to it until before I snapped the picture so that it did not blow away..) I did stamp and sponge the background with Sanded before I ran it through the texture plate in the Big Shot.

Stamps: Sanded Background, Autumn Days
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Markers- Rich Razzleberry, Always Artichoke, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Big Shot, Weave Texture Plate, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Summer Sun Corduroy Button, Corner Rounder Punch


Have a GREAT weekend!!
Signature

3 comments:

  1. Debbi,
    This is gorgeous! Love these colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Debbi! I love the texture and the pops of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, like use of button too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails