Friday, November 13, 2009

Photography Thank You


I asked a gentleman I know if he could come in to our Home-School classes (we meet once a month for special group classes) and talk to our teens about photography. I was hoping I would learn something too :). So then I got the opportunity to make a Thank You card for him from the group and here is what I came up with. I was debating between anything with the filmstrip and the punch cameras so I decided to merge them both and put the punch camera in the filmstrip. I needed to add the stars so it looks like the flashes were going off. I sponged around the whole front of the card and around each of the white boxes on the filmstrip. I used the crop-a-dile to punch the hole in the center of the smaller circle. This was a fun card to make and I know he will enjoy it!
Stamps: Medallion Background, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Define Your Life,
Paper: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
Ink: Basic Gray,
Accessories: Punches- Spiral, Large Oval, Small Oval, Designer Label, 1" Circle, 3/4" Circle, Crop-a-Dial, Horizontal Slot, My Way, Small Star

Signature

3 comments:

  1. You are SO creative! This is a great card...every little detail!

    You're the best, Debbi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That punch camera is ADORABLE! And I've been meaning to make a filmstrip card for ages...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails