Monday, March 12, 2007

Watercolor Scene

Oh, my...what was I thinking! The challenge on SCS was to make a scenery card. Everyone in my family can draw beautifully. I have to explain my stick people. I always say " I cannot draw, therefor I stamp." This was a fun card to make, totally out of my realm.
Stamps: Watercolor Minis, Love Ya Bunches, Friend to Friend
Paper: Ruby Red, Whisper White, Garden Green, Vellum
Ink: Classic-Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Markers-Garden Green, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Ruby Red, WWC- Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Cameo Coral, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Garden Green
Accessories: Gold Brads, Twine, Moss & Carmel Gingham, Simplicity Corner Punch, Large and Small Oval Punch, Ticket Corner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails