Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Baby Bunny Card


Sorry, I do not have time to create anything new today.... Paperwork, children, and house are are calling my name today. So I thought I would post a card I did awhile back that I need to re-create for some baby card orders. It was a fun card to do and I will enjoy doing it again. Hopefully I can find sometime tonight or tomorrow to create something new.

Stamps: A New Little Someone, Paisley Background
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Rebecca SU Designer
Ink: Basic Brown Classic, Close to Cocoa, Watercolor-Wonder-Crayons & Aqua Pens to color
Accessories: Tag Corner Punch, Wrought Iron Corner Punch, Chocolate Grosgrain, Rose Grosgrain, White Organdy, RR Buttons, Signo White Gel Pen, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. You sent me this card...I loved it, I actually took it apart and made a scrap booking page with it for Annika's scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails