Thursday, March 15, 2007

Eggciting

The challenge on SCS today was using Die Cuts. I do not use Die cuts so my card was too lame to post here. So after I did my chores and got all set up for my Ladies Stamp Night tonight. I had to make this card I sketched out while I was waiting for my son to be finished with his band lesson this morning.
Stamps: Best of Cluck, Everyday Flexible Phrases, Paisley BG
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Regal Rose, Petals & Paisley, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: So Saffron, Regal Rose, Tempting Teal, Basic Brown Watercolor Wonder Crayons-So Saffron, Rose Red, Regal Rose
Accessories: Black Brads, Pewter Hodge podge dipped in Black Embossing Powder, Spiral punch, Cutter Kit to Distress edge

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute...I like how you halved the card with the paisley stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails