Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Love You!


Since our 22nd Anniversary is coming in a couple of days I thought it fit to make a card for my Dear Husband. This is for today's color challenge on SCS. I made the scallops with the slot punch and dyed the white grosgrain ribbon with the Cool Caribbean re-inkers. I dye a lot of this color. I use an empty brad container to mix my water, vinegar and ink. I leave the left over mixture in it and store in my Stampin' Stack.

Stamps: Double Line Doodle (Available in the 2007-2008 catalog)
Paper:More Mustard, Cool Caribbean, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White
Ink: Cool Caribbean, More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive
Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Slit punch for scallops, Grosgrain-Mustard, Burgundy, White, Gold Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails