Friday, March 30, 2007

Classic Father

This is a set I have wanted and held off getting for some reason (still unknown to me). Now that I have it, it will more than likely be on the retiring list in May....oh, well. I wanted to get it to make more "guy" cards. My husband is a "car" guy so he loved it when I showed him. I had this idea since before I placed my order and just could not wait to do it. One that actually turned out how I pictured it!

Stamps: Classic Pickups, Flannel BG, Everyday Flexible Phrases
Paper: bashful Blue, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Sage Shadow, Basic Brown, Versamark, Black Stazon, Watercolor Wonder Crayons- Bashful Blue, Sage Shadow,
Accessories: Copper cord, Embossing powder & brads, Paper Piecing Punch

1 comment:

  1. This looks great...your idea of splicing rthe image is cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails