Friday, March 16, 2007

Friend

Boy was today's challenge on SCS a challenge for me! I guess that is why they call it a challenge (duh!) I was only to use a sentiment stamp with no other stamps or layerings. Embellishments could be used as much as you want. I never use my metal edged tags or buttons (I'm a horder with them) and thought this would be a good challenge to get them out.

The background was cling wrapped (haven't done that in a very long time!) It does not show well in the picture on the tag.

I used the spiral punch again to do the ribbon on the top and bottom.

Stamps:
That's Nice
Paper: Really Rust
Ink: More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: Copper White Metal Edged Tags, Grosgrain Ribbons- Mustard, Pumpkin, Burgundy, Copper Brads, Copper Cord, Earth Element Buttons, glue dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails