Monday, August 22, 2011

Sweets for the Sweet



 Don't you just love this set! The second I saw it it had to go on my list and it takes quite a bit to go straight to the order list for me.  I am a ponderer and sets sometimes sit on my order list until they retire...now embellishments are another thing.  It is hard to design with the kids constantly asking me questions.  It seems I make quite a bit of mistakes.  This time it worked out for the better.  My daughter walked in and asked me a question just as I was putting my card front into the folder and through the Big Shot.  I wanted the dots to pop up and did not bother to look to make sure I had them facing the right way until I removed it and noticed I did not.  So I just flipped it over and ran it through again.  This worked out so much better than I had originally intended it to.

I made the one layer out of  a Window Sheet as I did not want to cover up the "mistake" but wanted to stay as close to the sketch as possible.  I LOVE the dotted brads and hopefully I will not hoard but will continue to use them.  The new In Colors are great and everything goes so well with Early Espresso (one of my favorites).  The Wide Oval Punch fits perfect in the Designer Frames from the Designer Frame Impression Folder.  The candy is popped up on about 3 Dimensions and fit on a Shish-Kabob Skewer, so thankful I had some left over....we don't really need them all for grilling do we?!?!

Details:


Stamps: Sweet for the Sweets, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Whisper White Stazon
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Folder,Window Sheets, Skewer, Designer Printed Brads, Wide Oval Punch, Designer Frame Folder, Decoration Label Punch-Sentiment, Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails