Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fancy Fan


I am in a slump....I tried all day yesterday to make a card and nothing turned out the way I wanted to.  I looked at today's Sketch and just drew a blank.  So I grabbed some Designer paper to try to get some ideas and I just could not find a sheet that inspired me today.  So I guess I made a sympathy card....or maybe I can use it for a Happy 50th birthday for a friend. The one thing that I do love to do, and now have about 10 of them sitting on my shelf ready to be put on some project along the way, is to make the accordian flowers.  They are soooo easy to do with the new Simply Scored Scoring Tool (coming out tomorrow).  For this small one I just punched out 2 x 1-3/4" scallop circles, scored every indent all the way across, cut down one to the center and accordion folded each section all the way around.  The 2nd one you will fold the opposite of the first so that when you attach them they fit together perfectly.  I added a small Antique brad to the center with a mini pearl to that.  The background I ran through the Big Shot with the Fancy fan Letter Press Plate and the Silicone Rubber and no cutting pad ( just put in upside down on the platform).

Card Details:

Stamps: None
Paper: Basic Black, Soft Suede, Pocketful of Posies DSP, Poppy Parade
Ink: None
Accessories: Big Shot, Fancy Fan Letter Press Plate, Basic Pearls, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Antique Brad, Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails