Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Need for Thank You-s



Our theme this year for Bible School was Rev it Up!  So I was very pleased when I saw the Need for Speed set in the new catalog.  I needed to make a bunch of Thank you cards for all of the volunteers so I put my kids to work punching and sponging. My 11 yr old son even cut out all of the cars for me after I stamped them.  What great helpers I have and I think the cards turned out great and were appreciated!

Card Details:
Stamps: Need for Speed, Tiny Tags
Paper: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Early Espresso
Ink: Early Espresso, Sponge-Pool Party, Island Indigo
Accessories:  Big Shot, Impression Embossing Folders: Stripes, Square Lattice, Perfect Polka Dots, Tasteful Trim Die, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails