Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Vintage Lilac


I just had to stamp today. I tried using a set that I have not touched for awhile but was not on the retiring list. Not much to choose from... Today's challenge on SCS was a color challenge. The colors were Vintage Violet, Certainly Celery and Old Olive. I thought it would be perfect for lilacs. I stamped the bottom off once to get the lighter color
Stamps: Watercolor Vine Jumbo Wheel, Blossoms Abound
Paper: Vintage Violet, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink: Vintage Violet, Certainly Celery, Old Olive
Accessories: Notched Corner Punch, Celery organdy ribbon, Stitched Violet Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card! I just love the colorcombination you have used and the layout is very nice too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails