Thursday, May 31, 2007

Oldie but Goodie


Sorry, I do not have a lot of time today so I thought I would post something I did awhile back. This is a gift I made for the workers of our Bible School when the theme was jungle. It is a dry eraser board. This is a half sheet of card stock covered with a laminating sheet. The marker is held on with velcro tabs. I put a magnet on the back to hold it on the frig (or anything metal).

I stamped the Thanks a bunch right above my name stamp on the back. I printed the God loves me a bunch! from my pc.
Stamps: Monkey Business
Paper: Vanilla
Ink: Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Ruby Red
Accessories: Laminating Sheet, Velcro tabs, Magnet strip, Dry eraser marker

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails