Thursday, May 03, 2007

Pumpkin Flowers


Today's challenge on SCS was the Ways to Use is Challenge. The challenge was to make a card using a window sheet. This was not my original idea but I guess it was where I ended up. I created this card backwards. I started with window sheet, then did the pumpkin flowers. An after thought was the oval punch and words, then I decided to round the corners. Hey, it got done! I then thought it needed something on the outside. So I colored the flower and spritzed it with water to give it a weathered look and stuck it on with a glue dot.

Stamps: Doodle This, Warmest Regards
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie, Window Sheet
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, White Stazon
Accessories: Apricot Grosgrain, Oval Punch, Corner Rounder Punch

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails