Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Kindergarten Graduation


Boy is May going to be busy. I have at least 30 cards on my desk I'm trying to get ready to get in the mail. That is just for friends and family, not including RAKs and Blog RAKS. I had to take time today and make a card for our graduates. Tonight is our Home school Play/Program. We will also be honoring our Kindergarten, 8th grade and High School Graduates. This is a card I made for a little boy who is graduating from Kindergarten tonight.

Stamps: Monkey Business, Tassel Time, Dotted Background
Paper: Green Galore, Temptings Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink: Green Galore, Close to Cocoa, Tempting Turquoise, Black Stazon
Accessories: Spiral Punch, Simplicity Corner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails