Friday, May 18, 2007

Double Doodles


My schedule this week has been over flowing! Every morning I get up and say I have to make a card! The time was not there. Today I said enough is enough, I was going to make a card! I tried to combine as many of the challenges on SCS that I could so lets see:
Monday's Challenge: Technique-Since this was to make a 3x3 card, I skipped this one.
Tuesday's Color Challenge: Apricot Appeal, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Green Galore accent.
Wednesday's Sketch Challenge: Love it!
Thursday's Way's to Use it Challenge: Use Small Stamps (Which worked great with this layout!)
Friday's Limited Supplies: Use a flower stamp. I used my flowers in the background and made my heart into a flower.
WHEW!

Stamps: Double Line Doodle
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red
Accessories: Distressing tool



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails