Thursday, April 19, 2007

Window Flower


I haven't had a lot of time this week to stamp. I love to do the challenges on SCS and seemed to be getting farther behind every day. So I decided today I was going to combine. I usually try to to them each day as announced, so this is not like me. Color Challenge,Sketch Challenge.

I stamped the background image in White craft ink on the black and clear embossed. I did not want too bold of white. I then stamped the flowers on the window sheet with black stazon. Then I brushed White Craft ink around the edges and in the flower center. I used my White gel pen to put white dots on the flower.

This was so hard to take a picture of as every thing reflected off of it. So sorry for the bad picture. It is cool IRL (in real life).

Stamps: Doodle This
Paper: Cool Caribbean, Basic Black, Window Sheet
Ink: White Craft, Black Stazon
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Black Gingham dyed with Cool Caribbean, Black Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails