Monday, April 30, 2007

Baltik Graduation



Today's challenge on SCS was to do the Mulberry Batik Technique. I do not have any Mulberry paper so I tried it using a coffee filter like someone else had suggested. I know it is not as nice as if I had used Mulberry paper but at least I got to give it a try. I embossed the Congratulations with Craft ink and Clear EP. I was working on a piece of scratch paper that had a spot of ink on green ink on it. When I got it wet it went onto my sheet :(.

Stamps: Tassel Time
Paper: So Saffron, Coffee Filter
Ink: Watercolor Crayons- Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron, Night of Navy, Versmark, Craft-Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Grosgrain-Navy, Eggplant, Apricot, Clear Embossing Powder
Techniques: Mulberry Batik

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love this card....the colors and the set you used...tfs
    I will have to case this one...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails