Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Masked Truck


This card was done for the Sketch Challenge on SCS. I have wanted to do masking for awhile so I thought this would be a great sketch for that. I took my card base, cut a scratch over the center. I then stamped the words around the outside. I then masked the outside of the card by cutting a box in the center of some scratch paper. I stamped the trucks with Stazon ink and brayered over with Sage Shadow to give it a slight darker effect. The headlights and windows are covered with Crystal effects. The truck is popped up on Dimensionals

Stamps: Classic Pickup
Paper: Sage Shadow, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, Sage Shadow, Re-inkers- Sage Shadow, So Saffron, Going Gray, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Twill Tape, Hodge Podge Buckle, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals
Techniques: Masking


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails