Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Palette Pocket Friends


This is for the sketch challenge on SCS. I just had to use the paper! It has been sitting on my desk unused for 2 days...It was calling my name! I let Shelby ( my 4 year old) carefully go through the pack and choose a color and pattern. It would of been way too hard for me. These papers will be in the next catalog come July. A sample pack will be on special for the month of May. I get stuck using only new sets or certain sets I love, so I made myself grab a set I have not used in a very long time. I also have a row of the punched daisies along the bottom of the inside.

Stamps: Petals Jumbo Wheel, Pocket Fun
Paper: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Palette O'Prints Designer Paper, Apricot Appeal, Almost Amethyst
Ink: Blush Blossom, Apricot Appeal, Really Rust, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Almost Amethyst, Black Stazon
Accessories: Old Olive Eyelets, Tool Kit for Piercing, Daisy Punch, Apricot and Rose Grosgrain, Ticket Corner Punch, Rectangle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails