Thursday, April 26, 2007

Buckle Card


So I have always wanted to try a buckle card and I decided today was the day. Today's challenge on SCS was to use Orchid Opulence. It is a color I hardly use. I found this color combo on page 124 of the current catalog. I have also given myself a person challenge to grab sets that tend to sit on the bottom on my stacks. Ones the I "Just have to have" but no longer use. Only 5 more days until the SU! retired list is released. I am hoping it hits me big this year and I can clear out and get some new sets!

Stamps: Fun Filled, Watercolor Vine
Paper: Buckaroo Blue, Orchid Opulence, Very Vanilla
Ink: Buckaroo Blue, Orchid Opulence, Handsome Hunter
Accessories: Tool Kit for Piercing, Antique Brads, Grosgrain-French Blue, Hunter, Orchid, Punches- Word window for buckle slot and pot top, Spritzer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails