Monday, September 09, 2013

Fabulous 30


My wonderful daughter-in-law had a special birthday last week.  One of the reasons I invested in the Sizzix Eclips was because I needed to be able to do numbers.  I do not have any alphabet or or number stamps or dies and my wish list was sooo big this year that I needed to figure out how to make my money go the furthest.  One of the great things about the Eclips is it works wonderfully with MDS.  I just brought the Alphabet & Numbers Punches (Timeless Type Junior) in to my Cutting program.  Made them the size I wanted, added a shadow and cut.  This card is all SU but the flames (Which I probably could have found in one of my sets if I had taken more time.) I was soo excited to be able to do number and words the exact size I wanted with out having to cut them by hand (and be unhappy with them). 



Details:
Stamps: None
Paper: Strawberry Slush, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer
Ink: Basic Gray Reinker
Accessories: Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Big Shot, Beautifully Baroque Impression Folder, MDS Timeless Type Junior Letter and Number Punches in the Sizzix Eclips

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails