Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Butterfly Tile



I had stamped this butterfly a few weeks ago and it just didn't go with the  card I ended up making.  I keep an old clam shell case from an old set and I put pieces I made but never used on a card.  So one day I grabbed the clam shell and told myself I must make at least 2 cards out of there before I can start from fresh.  So the butterfly found a home. 

Details:
Stamps: Swallowtail, A Round Array
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 5/8" Victoria Crochet Trim

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Debbi, this is so soft and pretty. I have a box like you described and make myself use it now and then. It's not as easy as it sounds. Thanks for the reminder I need to visit that box again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love how you did the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails