Monday, September 23, 2013

Aged Candle




So SU Demos get a magazine a few times a year and in the magazine they feature a Demo.  I think this one was in the June/July issue.  I loved the colors and the designs. It took me a few months to get around to CASEing (Copy and Steal Everything) the cards.  I had to make a few changes to make it work with what I had.  It was CASEd from Jenny Peterson.

I think I sponged Crumb Cake around every edge of every thing on this card.


Details:
Stamps: Bring on the Cake
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Epic Day This and That DSP
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder,Ovals Collection Framelit, Bird Builder Punch-Flame, Linen Thread

Have you checked out my Wacky Wednesday deal???

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails