Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Flip Flop




So today was the color challenge day. I've wanted to do a swing card for a very long time and just have never gotten around to it. Of course I choose a Tuesday, the only day I get to stay home all day, to do it. I usually give the kids bigger school assignments on Tuesdays since we have no schedule interruptions. So the idea of making a new technique card today was out of my mind. Next time remind me not to try to cut and measure while trying to help with a chemistry lesson, too many numbers for my mind...this is the second card.
Stamps: Stitched Background, Little Pieces, Hugs and Wishes
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Basic Gray, Basic Black
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Basic Gray, Basic Black
Accessories: Flower Fusion, Build a Brad, Photo Corner Punch, Black Brads, Tool Kit for Piercing

1 comment:

  1. great card! love the swing card, I have to put this in my long list of to do things to try!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails