Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dad Medal


So the challenge today was the Ways to use it challenge. I needed to finish a Father's Day card for my April card buffet. I knew I wanted to do the Dad medal theme. The spritzer was the perfect touch. I used the 1 1/4" square punch cut in half to put behind the corners. I love the way the scallop punch can be used for more than just scallops!

Stamps: Dad's Day
Paper: Ruby Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard
Ink: Ruby Red, Old Olive, More Mustard
Accessories: Chocolate Chip wide Grosgrain, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Spritzer

2 comments:

  1. This is the first card I've seen with this set! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute idea!! I have this set also, and hope to have some fun with it before Daddy's day. . .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails