Monday, March 03, 2008

Chalked Bronco


Today's challenge was to do the Chalkboard Technique. I have not used my chalk in a very long time. I saw someone use the markers last week to color this image and thought that it was a wonderful idea. When I saw this challenge and needed a solid image I thought I wold give it a try with the chalk. I used 2 different color browns on the horse.

Stamps: Twill Background, Bronc Buster, Think Happy Thoughts
Paper: Ballet Blue, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Craft White
Accessories: Chalks, Jumbo Eyelets, Striped Grosgrain
Techniques: Chalkboard

4 comments:

  1. great job with this technique!! i was thinking of what sets to use with it and this one never crossed my mind!! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never thought to use this set with the chalkboard technique - this is fabulous - I just love the look of this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of this technique and stamp set. I may have to purchase this one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool technique! I also would not have thought of using that set for this technique. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails