Thursday, February 07, 2008

Scalloped Peppermint


Well, I did not get to the challenge today. The kids had a very busy schedule with school so I was unable to stamp. I was waiting for my Stampin' Up! order to arrive so I thought, "No big deal! I will get to play with my new things later." My favorite (and only) husband called me and said he was notified by the shipping department at his work that there was a package there for me. Our UPS man said his schedule was too full and that he decided to just drop it off in town rather than running way out here. Does he have any idea? That would almost be 5 hours before I could get them compared to the regular delivery. Thankfully, my oldest son at home just got his license and did not mind at all ( like any 17 yr old boy) to run into town to pick up Mom's SU box from Dad's work. So this is one of the projects we will be doing at a workshop I am teaching next week. This is one of the Sale-a-bration sets. This is not my idea. I do believe it came from Cambria. For those of you who are chocolate lovers, this should be great (not me I am allergic). Just remember they are made to give away, not to eat all your selves ;)
Stamps: So Many Scallops
Paper: Very Vanilla
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: 1" Circle Punch, Scallop Punch

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! A great way to use the Sale-A-Bration set. Sure glad you had the 17 year old to go pick up your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love it - TFS what a great idea. I can't wait for my SAB set to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Glad to have a son old enough to drive today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these and I've been wanting to make some.. I think I will for my next MOPS meeting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these too! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea!!!! I will have to give this one a try. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails