Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Good Times

So today I used the Sketch Challenge as my guide. I know I put the #4 slightly higher than the sketch but I believe we are allowed a little creative license. The cowboy is stamped on the textured paper to give it just a little more. I love that I can punch out the "one and only" from the Genuine stamp to make it say whatever I want. It is great that the stamps for the Celebrate Everything fits in there perfect!

Stamps: Bronc Buster, Starstruck, Celebrate Everything
Paper: Wild Wasabi, River Rock Textured and not, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Wide Choclate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Corner Rounder, Small Star Punch

4 comments:

  1. What a great masculine card..which I dont do enough of.. maybe if I bought the right sets huh ...lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on this! I really like how you used the star punch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sketch was so much fun. love the bronc buster. thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails