Friday, October 18, 2013

Thank you Flower


Not much to say about this one.  I go through a lot of Thank you cards.  I tried lining them up but without using the Stamp-a-ma-jig I am just not steady or straight enough to do it (and I was too lazy to get it out Lol) So I decided a random would work just fine.  I decided to do the clay rose center but I did not fill the mold but maybe half way so it was thinner.

Details:
Stamps: Blooming with Kindness
Paper: Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Coastal Cabana, Afternoon Picnic DSP
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Pansy Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Simply Pressed Clay, Blossom Mold

Have you checked out my Wacky Wednesday deal???

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails