Monday, October 14, 2013

Serene Sunset



This card stemmed straight from the DSP.  I wanted to use some of the beautiful DSP and as I sat and looked at it this is what I saw.  I decided that a sentiment was not necessary.  I can either send it with just something on the inside or add the sentiment later as it can be used for many many occasions.  I didn't want to add a bow so I just wrapped the Linen thread around it a few times.  The sun was made by punching a circle in some scratch paper and sponging through it.

Details:
Stamps: Serene Silhouettes
Paper: Pear Pizzaz, Afternoon Picnic DSP, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Pear Pizzaz, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Big Shot, Ovals Framelit, 7/6" Natural Trim, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Linen Thread

Have you checked out my Wacky Wednesday deal???

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails