Monday, October 28, 2013

Flourishes



So this is one of the first cards I made with my Sizzix Eclips.  Since the images, punches, etc in MDS are in the SGV form they can be brought into my Eclips program and cut.  I brought in the vine from the My Friend set, since the size is not the same as the original stamp, I had to re-sized it.  I knew the area I wanted the flowers to take up so I sized it according to that.  Once I had cut it out I wanted to compare to see how close I came....WOW, I surprised myself bigtime!!!!  I embossed the sentiment in white.



Details:

Stamps: My Friend, Papillon Potpouri, Blessings from Heaven
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black Basic Gray
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink:  Smoky Slate, Versamark
Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, Sizzix Eclips, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Flower-Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Pearls, Whisper White Embossing Powder, 2-1/2" Circle Punch

Have you checked out my Wacky Wednesday deal???

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails