Monday, August 05, 2013

Wedding Couple

Boy are there a lot of weddings this summer!  I have wanted to do a card like this for a long time.  Since I bought the Dress Up Framelit I could now put my idea to a try.  To do the dress I just cut numerous sections of the bottom portion and glued them behind.  After it was all glued together I ran it through the Big Shot with the embossing folder. The man's shirt and suit collars was made with the Pennant Punch, even the side tie sections.  I do not have a punch small enough to do the circle for the tie so I used my Crop-a-dile (the big side). The flowers are much prettier in person.  They do have Dazzling Diamonds in them so they have a nice sparkle.  The dress was also sprayed with a bit of sparkle to give it a bit of a shimmer.  To do the tux buttons, I just colored them with a black sharpie marker.  I used a couple of Dimensionals behind the sentiment.

Stamps: Label Love
Paper: Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Simply Pressed Clay, Dazzling Diamonds, Basic Pearls, Basic Rhinestones, Blossoms Clay Mold, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Artisan Label Punch, Big Shot, Dress Up Framelit, Flower Garden Embossing Folder, Crop-a-dile


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails