Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Merry Night



What?!?! no flip card today...I couldn't get it to work with the sketch for today, maybe if I had more time. Lol  I have heard how hard it is to figure out what Christmas stamps are out there right now. 

 Where you can find Christmas Stamps:

Now back to the card.  I hope I stuck to the layout enough.  I wanted to use this stamp as a feature but it was the same size...ok larger than the back layer.  I stamped the image in Midnight Muse and than used the Stamp-a-ma-jig (one retired tool that will never leave my house!) to stamp over it with Versamark.  I then dusted it with Heat and Stick Powder and Dazzling Diamonds...yes, I am now glistening!   To do the back Midnight Muse panel I ran it through the Big Shot with the Embossing Folder first and then just crumpled it in my hands.  After I flattened it back out I ran some sponging around the edged and across some of the wrinkles.  I curled the top corner for a bit more dimension.  I do have the embossing folder used on the big panel too.  I think I sponged all layers pretty good. ;-)  I wanted something simple for the cross panel so I went with a vintage looking ribbon.  I added some pearls to the edges of the frame (because I think all cards need pearls or rhinestones) Lol  The main panel is popped up with Dimensionals.  The framing part is so easy to do.  I just put both Framelits on the paper at the same time, make sure the are spaced how I want them and run them through the Big Shot.  I cut the back layer the size of the larger Framelit, line up and glue down.



Details:
Stamps: O Holy Night
Paper: Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse
Ink: Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, VersaMark
Accessories: Heat and Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Basic Pearls, Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Crumb Cake 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, 5/8" Victoria Crochet Trim

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails