Friday, August 16, 2013

Flower Flip Card


Yes, another flip card! They are so fun to do and easy too.  The hard part is getting a good picture.  The doily does line up and is equal on each side.  I guess the angle makes it look differently.  This card contains a lot of my favorite elements.  1.) I love making ruffled flowers, 2.)This is my favorite piece of DSP, 3.) Addicted to Flip Card Die, 4.) I could add butterflies to any card, 5.)Pearls should be added to all cards Lol, 5.) Doilies can be made into any color but I love making them vintage.





Details:
Stamps:Blooming with Kindness, Papillon Potpouri
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Venetian Romance
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Circle Thinlet Card Die, Paper Doilies,Fun Flowers Die, Basic Pearls, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Artisan Label Punch, Delicate Design Embossing Folder

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card Debbi. I really like how you added the lacey doily. Just adds one more element that works to a really great card style. Appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is such a cool effect! What a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails