Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Marvin Martian Punch Art

My son has a friend who loves getting my punch art cards.  His first was my Yoda card.  I was running out of unique cards to give him so  I had to go looking.  I ran across a design by Ellen Kemper  by that was just what I was looking for.  My son and his friend were both very happy with the card.  This is a full sized card made from one whole sheet of card stock. The inside I made a bunch of Owl punch aliens to go along the bottom.

Details:
Stamps: Confetti
Paper: Marina Mist, Garden Green, So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, More Mustard
Ink: So Saffron, Marina Mist, Sponging-Garden Green, So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, Marina Mist
Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch-Hands, Word Window Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Crop-a-dile-blacks of eyes, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Retired Alphabet

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute! Reminds me of many happy hours spent watching Bugs Bunny and the Martian sparring in outer space! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails