Monday, April 08, 2013

Baby Rattle


I wanted an elegant baby card.  I did a rattle card a  couple of years back for my niece when she was born and decided to go down the same path with this one.  I am trying to use up a lot of my retired paper.  I had nothing to match the color to go with the top of the rattle so I ended up stamping the pattern on it.  The rattle is popped up on dimensionals.

Details:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Tiny Tags 
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Retired DSP
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Impression Folder, Top Note Die, Word Window Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 3/8" Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails